$25 flat rate for
Free delivery within
Learn more about our
terms and conditions
and refund/return policy.
fiat and crypto.
Your private key giving access to your funds is never exposed. It remains protected withing a secure chip, designed to withstand highly sophisticated attacks.
Using Swedish integrated fingerprint recognition module FPC1025, fingerprint recognition speed is faster and operation is more convenient.
The device is able to manage all the crypto assets and DApp, and handle all transactions through HyperPay APP.
Connect your device to the HyperPay mobile app and safely manage your crypto anywhere.Bluetooth® is used for connection.
HyperMate supports BTC,ETH,BCH,LTC,HC multisig, and it is the first hardware wallet that supports HC multisig. It will support hardware multisig of more currencies soon.
The device supports multiple currencies, including BTC, ETH, BCH, EOS, LTC, HC, QTUM, DASH, TRX,USDT etc., as well as all ERC-20,QRC-20,TRC-20,and EOS tokens, and it can support more currencies through COS upgrades.
Exterior DesignSize:70mm x 44mm x 4.5mm
Buttons: Cancel/Mains, Up, Down, OK
Monitor: 1,1.3 inch
Resolution: 128 x 64
Hardware ComponentsSE Chip: Infineon CC EAL 6+
BLE Chip: Nordic
Battery: 80mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Fingerprint: Swedish integrated fingerprint sensor FPC1025
NormAuthorizationss: CE, FCC, WEEE, DOE, CBC, CC EAL 6+, RoHS
Connection: Bluetooth 5.0
Supported SYstems: Android, iOS
Recovery Standards: BIP32/BIP39/BIP44/BIP45
Supported Currencies: BTC, ETH, BCH, EOS, LTC, HC, QTUM, USDT, DASH, TRX, TRC20, ERC-20, QRC-20, EOS Tokens(still adding)
1.In order to guarantee your after-sale rights, please properly keep the valid proof of purchase.
2.Without the permission and authorization of the HyperMate team, the damage of HyperMate or other unusable situations which are caused by unauthorized disassembly, repair, modification, or other operations, cannot enjoy the free after-sales policy.
3.HyperMate products are products that depreciate greatly after activation or usage. Therefore, HyperMate products that are activated or used are not eligible for a 7-day no reason return policy.
After-sale Service FAQ
Can I return the product if I decide I do not want it?
What are the possible outcomes of a refund claim?
There are two refund types, depending on whether the package is open or not:Full refund - You initiate the returning of the product within 7 days following the delivery and the box containing the product is not opened.
Partial refund - You initiate the returning of the product within 7 days following the delivery of the product. The box is opened, but the product itself is not damaged.
Partial refund means that we might not be able to send you the full price you paid for the device. To be sure that you receive the full amount, it is always safer to leave the product box unopened. We realize that this charge might not always be convenient for the customers. However, as a hardware wallet must be taken 100% seriously to make sure the security of the funds stored in it, we have to inspect and test the device that has been opened, which takes some time.
Please keep in mind that the shipping fees (in both direction) will not be refunded when returning a product.
How long does the RMA process take?
How long will refund take?
Will my refund be paid in crypto or in fiat?
I think that my product does not work correctly and I want to return it. What should I do?
If we are unable to help you, you will need to ship the product back to us and start the RMA process. Do not worry, we will give you all the necessary information when you contact us.
Please make sure that the product is still under warranty.
How long is the warranty period?
When I find that the HyperMate I received is defective and want to return it?
During the warranty period, users can enjoy the following after-sales services with the warranty certificate:1. Users can choose to replace the same model of HyperMate or return within 7 days after signing for the package, if the device is confirmed intact (including but not limited to that it has not been activated or used) and there is no product performance failure or appearance damage caused by human factors by the HyperMate team. The valid purchase certificate, HyperMate device and accessories (including HyperMate device, USB charging cable, product manual, etc.) and the gifts, if has, must be returned together, and cannot affect the secondary sales.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, HyperMate are commodities whose value depreciates significantly after activation or use, so the activated or used HyperMate does not apply the 7-day return policy above.
3. If there’s any quality problems on the device caused by non-human reasons, the HyperMate team promises to freely replace the same model HyperMate for users once we confirm it because in view of the safety requirements of HyperMate, HyperMate cannot provide any form of repair service.
4. The return shipping fee produced by quality problems (except for human reasons) shall be borne by the HyperMate team; the return shipping fee produced by non-quality problems shall be borne by users.
5. Users must be sure to clear all data in HyperMate before returning or replacing the device, and to save the wallet mnemonics and PIN codes properly; otherwise, all possible consequences (including but not limited to hacker attacks, loss of digital assets, data loss, leakage, etc.) shall be borne by users.
In the following cases (but not limited to the following), users do not enjoy the warranty service of HyperMate:1. The HyperMate replaced or returned by users is verified non-genuine through the product serial number;
2. The HyperMate is reasonably determined by HyperMate team that there is non-quality problem, including but not limited to normal discoloration and wear during use, and mismatch to the software wallets and mobile devices used by users;
3. The HyperMate exceeds the validity period of the warranty service;
4. The HyperMate is damage due to users or other third-party human reasons (including but not limited to failure to use, maintain, and store products in accordance with the product instruction manual);
5. The HyperMate is returned incomplete, lacking accessories or gifts, etc.;
6. The HyperMate can have the fault resolved through upgrading;
7. The warranty certificate and/or invoice provided does not meet the requirements;
8. Damage caused by force majeure such as fire, flood, lightning strike, etc.;
9. Other circumstances stipulated by applicable laws, regulations and policies.